Siswazah Perantis PUNB
One of the objectives of the first thrust of the Mini Budget launched by the Government on March 2009 is aimed at reducing the rate of unemployment among graduates and creating job opportunities for them. In regard to this, Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad has introduced Program Siswazah Perantis to help graduates acquiring skills in managing a business through an attachment programme at companies under PUNB (Mentor) stable. Graduates (with degree, diploma and certificates Level 2 holders) in this programme will have a hands-on learning experience managing a business entity apart from acquiring knowledge from theoretical training and courses.
The participants (Apprentices) will have the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge as part of the grooming exercise to be entrepreneurs or skilled workers. This programme helps in developing dynamic entrepreneurs and highly knowledgeable and skilled work force in retail, wholesale and manufacturing field.
- Provides opportunities for young graduates to venture into retail and distributive business.
- To help graduates to accumulate knowledge through skill trainings and courses.
- To enhance skills of young graduates in line with the industrial needs to facilitate employment opportunities.
- To reduce unemployment rate among graduates and create job opportunities for them.
- Bumiputera of not more than 30 years in age on the date of registration.
- Graduates with degree, diploma or skill certificate ( level 2) from higher learning institutions recognised by the Government.
- Graduates without a permanent job and have an interest to become an entrepreneur.
- Willing to undergo full time training programme.
- The apprentice will receive a monthly allowance throughout the entire training.
- The training duration is 6 months or 1 year depending on the field of the business.
- The apprentices will have the opportunity to learn managing a business apart from undergoing theoretical and practical trainings and courses on preparing a Business Plan.
- Upon completion, apprentices who are qualified and interested to venture into a business will be considered for PROSPER Siswazah financing scheme.
- The majority of the mentors comprised companies and businesses under PUNB stable.
- Companies having collaborative ties with PUNB are included as mentors in this programme.
Apprentices may choose any field of business from the list as below:
- Automotive - Car & Motorcycle
- Telecommunication and Computer Peripherals
- Learning & Nursery Center
- Professional Services such as Accounting Services
- Décor and Home Furnishing
- Souveniers, Gifts and Floral
- Books and Stationeries
- Clothing, Textile & Accessory
- Cosmetic & Beauty Services
- Sports & Recreation
- Printing & Office Automation
- Metal Equipment & Building Material
- Restaurant, Confectionary & Bakery
- Retail Shop, Convenient Store & Wet Market
- Food Manufacturing & Industrial Material
- Engineering & Mechanical
- Others (Agro based products , Event Management, Landscaping , Advertising)
The registration form is available free of charge from PROSPER Scretariat. Fill in the form and send it to :
(PROSPER Siswazah Scheme)
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad
Level 10, Block 1B, Plaza Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Fax : 03-2780 2119/2100
Toll Free Line : 1300-13-7862
Tel : 03 - 2785 1515
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Taklimat Program Siswazah Perantis PUNB - Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Tarikh : 8 Jun 2011 (Rabu)
Tempat : Hotel Ridel, Lot A-05-01, Blok A, Jalan Pasar Lama, Seksyen 9, 15000 Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Masa Pendaftaran: 9:00 pagi.
Bawa bersama salinan sijil kelayakan, 2 keping gambar berukuran paspot serta salinan kad pengenalan
[JADUAL TAKLIMAT & TEMUDUGA SISWAZAH PERANTIS]