Jawatan Kosong Account & Finance Manager
Majikan : Anjung Tulus Group Holding Sdn Bhd
Alamat : PT 2043, Tingkat Atas, Taman SBJ Putra, Pasir Pekan 16250 Wakaf Bharu
Telefon : 09-7181332 (Cik Nur Atiqah)
Email : email@example.com
Jawatan : Account & Finance Manager
Kekosongan : L = 0, P = 0, L/P = 3
Kelayakan : Diploma dalam bidang Pemasaran
Gaji : Boleh Runding
• Degree in Accounting or professional qualification form a recognized university/ accounting body and a member of MIA or professional body.
• Minimum 5 years of working experiences in similar capacity with strong exposure in property development/construction industry
• Possess a high level of integrity, initiative,and commitment, pro-active with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under time constraints and meet deadline
• Able to write and converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia
• 1 Full-Time positions(s) available
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Bharu.
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Oversee full set of accounts.
• Responsible for day today financial operations, preparations of monthly accounts, budget, forecast cost management & cash flow.
• Prepare financial statements and quarterly corporate reporting, with compliance with relevant account standards
• Responsible for reviewing the management accounts and preparations of audit, tax computation and manage tax planning.
• To ensure compliance with local statutory requirements and financial reporting standards as well as developing, reviewing, suggesting / implementing improvements and changes to standard operating policies and procedures.
• Analyse operations, trends, costs, revenues and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses and perform budgetary control and monitoring.
• Handle corporate finance matters.
• Liaise with bankers, auditors, legal advisor, company secretary, tax agents & authorities.
• Ensure that sufficient fund are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Interpret the Company‘s financial results To the Management and recommend the improvement of the activities.
• Advice the Management on financial implications and risks related to key issues and important strategic decisions.
• Analysing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L.
• Report any issues, unusual postings, risks &opportunities.
• Prepare banking facilities proposal
• Manage performance of team – members from setting goals to assessing performance against goals to providing performance feedback
• Any other task assigned by the superior and other ad-hoc activities.
# Please forward your resume firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
# Free to call 09-7198588 / 09-71 99332 (Cik Nur Atiqah)
# Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and stating salary
# Tarikh Tutup : Segera
" kerja adalah ibadah "